Super Bowl Squares Pool – 2015

Admin January 23, 2015 Comments Off on Super Bowl Squares Pool – 2015
Super Bowl Squares Pool – 2015

Join the 2015 Bombers NFL Squares Pool.  40% of the entry proceeds will go directly to the Bombers program to benefit the boys. The remaining 60% will be paid out to the four winners.

$10 per square

Payout Structure:

  • 1st Quarter – $110
  • Halftime – $160
  • 3rd Quarter – $110
  • Final Score – $220

Total Payouts – $600

If you are interested in participating, follow the steps below:

1. Go to

2. Enter the following information:
a. In the Pool ID box, enter the number 28913
b. In the Pool Password box, enter ‘bombers‘ (without the single quotes)

3. Fill out the form information, including a personal username and password. (Rest assured, this information will NOT be sold or utilized for spam email under ANY circumstances.)

4. Select your squares (Run Your Pool will randomly assign the numbers once we’ve sold out the entire grid. You are merely selection a position on the grid and the numbers you receive will be public once the grid is closed.)

5. Follow the link to our Paypal account to make payment. If you would prefer to pay by check please email us here and we will follow up with the appropriate address information.


It’s that easy. If you have any questions, let us know HERE.

Comments are closed.