Players need to be registered on-line at www.cbsasports.com in order for players to appear on the on-line roster and for parents to agree to the CBSA liability waiver. We’ve already paid the team fee so there is no fee to register the player. Player Registration is from Dec. 1 through March 15.
1. Select “Login” from upper right corner
2. Enter login information if current online customer (everyone has an account if they played before).
Or register as a New Customer. If login doesn’t work:
a. Select “Forgot Your Password”
b. Or email firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Once logged in, select name in upper right corner
4. Go to the Baseball Tab, then Select League, then Player Registration
5. Select “Add to Cart” then Continue
6. Agree to Liability Waiver
7. Agree to the Parent/Player Code of Conduct
8. Enter Parent Information then select “Continue”
9. Enter Player Information (Important to choose a manager or the player will go in the Draft) 10. To register additional players select the blue oval “Purchase Other Items or Add More Registrations” OR select the orange oval “Begin Secure Checkout”.
11. Review Contact Information select “Continue”
12. Select the orange oval “Submit My Order”. You should receive a confirmation number at the end of placing your order.